sound of the cannons announce our departure, The Captain, your host and M.C.
will present his crew and relate adventures of his travels, the fun begins with
contests, dancing and a full pirate show and entertainment.
your dinner Pirates will provide you with a personal service and soft music.
Meanwhile The Captain entertains you with past pirate escapades another ship
slowly approaches from behind, cloaked in total darkness, pulling alongside our
Captain discovers the presence of the enemy and shouts for his men to take
battle positions, cannons are ready and fired. Pirates armed with swords and
pistols jump from the masts landing on the deck where a sword fight ensues
between our crew and the other Pirates.
2 - 12
show for the whole family, with pirate boarding, sword battles, fireworks,
music, dance, games, contests, and more.
- The Buffet Includes:
Salad bar, Steamed Vegetables, Rice,
Mashed potato, Pasta & Dessert.
(Nuggets, French fries & Hot
dogs for the children).
Open National Bar.
What's not Included?:
or video services
transportation to Captain Hook's dock (though it is offered at an extra cost).
fee per person that must be paid at check in (14 USD per person, kids and
- "KIDS FREE PROMOTION”Children under 12 years don't pay. The children will be able to eat from the Buffet Dinner (Max. 2 children per adult couple).Children from the age of 13 are charged as adults.
- The Surcharge payment ($14USD & $5USD per child ages 2 - 12) is NOT included in this price and should be paid at arrival prior to boarding the ship.
comfortable clothes and shoes.
might be a good idea to bring a light sweater in winter.
biodegradable insect repellent.
some cash, or a credit or debit card for shopping or to pay for any other
services not mentioned on the inclusions list.
Terms & Conditions
The agency, the transportation company and its representatives acts solely as intermediares for transportation companies, parks, restaurants, e.t.c. and shall not be liable in any way for losses, accidents, injuries, damage, schedule changes that may occurs.
- Your credit card will be charged by Go Guy Travel with the total amount of the reservation.
- The total amount of the reservation is charged on-line and it will appear in your bank account after the transaction is made.
- Once the charge is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail with additional information (e.g. pick up time, etc.)
- You must present the boarding pass when you make the check in or with your guide when you are boarding your tour, transfer or hotel.
- In case of Tropical storm or Hurricane, you can only change your tour dates, or change for another tour, the payments in this case and period of time are not refundable.
- The voucher/boarding pass is not valid until signed by the Lead Traveler, and presented at the start of the tour, attraction or activity along with a valid photo identification bearing the name of the Lead Traveler.
- We reserve the right to request additional information (charge authorization form and ID) to guarantee the cardholder protection and prevent identity theft.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Cancellations Request will be only by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as MANDATORY.
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before your service = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36 hrs and 48 hrs before your service = 80% refund
- Cancellations made between 24 hrs and 36 hrs before your service = 50% refund
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before your service = no refund
- No show = no refund
- IMPORTANT: Tour Combos do not apply for a partial refund. If you do one tour from the combo, the cancelation or the refund does not apply.
- These policies are not applied in cases of hurricane, tropical storms, or natural phenomenons. In these cases the policy of change of date of the tour will be observed.
- Date or Schedule changes in reservations for "Hotel-Airport" are only allowed 24 hours in advance.
- The policy of 100% refund does not apply on reservations with promotional codes or discounts, even if the cancellation is made 48 hours prior to the service. In these cases the refund will only be of 80% tops.
- Special discounts and / or promotion codes are applicable only during the dates set for the discount, these discounts are not retroactive for reservations made prior to the promotion period and if the client skip entering promotional code in the corresponding field.
- In cancellations motivated to receive a discount published after the original purchase, a penalty of 20% will be applied